}

Thursday, February 25, 2016

What Are You Reading Wednesdays #2





What Are You Reading Wednesday is a weekly meme by It's A Reading Thing. Grab the book you are currently reading and answer the following questions:

1. What's the name of your current read?
2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your ebook and share one complete sentence.
3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?


My current read is:







1. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
2. "I stuck it in my mouth, and just like that, I was ten again, walking back from Quik-Zip with Peyton after spending my allowance on candy."
3. A world I'd like to live in? Seems like the world I do live in - a world where in one split second things can quickly go downhill and you're left spinning, wondering what happened and how you can bring some normalcy into your life again.


So...what are YOU reading? I need new book suggestions, so drop your reading list below!


post signature