}

Friday, May 08, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday #4


Feature & Follow Friday is a fun event hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee. The purpose is to gain more followers and make new friends throughout the book blogging community. Keep in mind, though, the point is to follow other blogs also. I follow you, you follow me. :)

This week's question: How do you decide what books to read?

As I've said before, I'm totally guilty of judging a book by its cover. Blasphemy, I know. If a book has a super sweet cover, without a doubt I'm going to pick it up and check out the synopsis, maybe read a little of the first chapter even. I love books that are a little out there, with topics that some people might shy away from. I mostly stick to the YA books unless I've been referred to check out a book, or if a book is similar to one I just read. A lot of the books I've found were suggested based on those I've already read. If the synopsis can make me go, "For real? You wrote a book about this?", then obviously I'm going to buy it.

To participate in this blog hop, visit Alison Can Read & Parajunkee. Follow their blogs, follow the featured blog, and then follow other bloggers! Simplicity for the win!
post signature