}

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Beach Must-Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme posted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is:

Top Ten Books that I Plan to Have in my Beach Bag this Summer

I live in Michigan. AKA: What is the beach? That being said, I don't really get to go to the beach a lot during the summers here unless I want to travel about 5 hours up north, which, ain't nobody got time for that. So instead I've decided to list the top ten books I absolutely MUST READ before the summer is over (thanks for the idea The Secret Life of a Bookworm).

Here's my list (in no particular order):

1. Weird Girl and What's His Name by Meagan Brothers
2. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
3. Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett
4. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black


5. Some Boys by Patty Blount
6. Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas
7. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga


8. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
9. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
10. Asylum by Madeleine Roux


What books will YOU read this summer? 


post signature


4 comments :

  1. Red Queen is a very good read :) intriguing and fast paced XD

    Maura @ monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asylum has a fascinating cover. I'm going to look that one up. Have a lovely weekend, Morgan.

    ReplyDelete