}

Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Wishlist Wednesday #1



Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Pen to Paper where we post about one book that has been hanging out on our wishlist, whether it be a long time or not so long.

My pick this week is one that has been on my TBR list for quite some time now. It is a compilation of poetry by Brian Abbott. I'm pretty stoked to read this. I've always been a huge fan of poetry, and I love the modernized, almost 'hipster' feel of this one. I've been a huge fan of the works of High Poets Society, so I think it's wonderful that they turned it into a little book! I honestly can't WAIT to get my hands on a copy of this!


Title: High Poets Society
Author: Brian Abbott
Genres: Poetry
Release Date: July 25th, 2016
Publisher: Monarch Publishing
Pages: 177
Format: Print
Where to buy: Amazon
This is Brian Abbott's first major publication. The Boston-based writer has found his stronghold in the world of social media under the moniker of High Poets Society. His writing is most recognized for its mesmerizing rhyme scheme and clever wordplay.





Here is an example of the poetry included in the book:




Have you read this book? What's on YOUR wishlist?! Leave it in the comments below!